Author Topic: Mac  (Read 6060 times)

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Mac
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 03:20:31 PM »
I think I would go with Raphael before I'd go with twg.

I wouldn't mind him being Merlin. Merlin did use magic in creating demonreach the result being described as angelic.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 03:24:00 PM by raidem »
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »
I think I would go with Raphael before I'd go with twg.
Agreed, personally. Though even that Im not sure on, if only because there's a lot of angel he still could be without being one of the Senior VP's
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
If not TWG then the only thing I could supply is one of his 'renditions'. Unless everyone is assuming TWC is the only version of 'son of god' in the DF, which on starborn cyclic theory i'd sayi s unlikely, then my next runner up has always been
(click to show/hide)
Being healed from a mortal wound to the belly, on Avalon, By the 3 fairy queens, is precisely how His story ends. And i'm thinking all three, yes 3, had proxies on that hilltop.
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline khadgar4606

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 04:40:48 PM »
If not TWG then the only thing I could supply is one of his 'renditions'. Unless everyone is assuming TWC is the only version of 'son of god' in the DF, which on starborn cyclic theory i'd sayi s unlikely, then my next runner up has always been
(click to show/hide)
Being healed from a mortal wound to the belly, on Avalon, By the 3 fairy queens, is precisely how His story ends. And i'm thinking all three, yes 3, had proxies on that hilltop.
hold on whats the third fea queen

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 04:55:03 PM »
hold on whats the third fea queen
Elaine, Morgana and Morguise in the books. Now Morgana La fay's Atheme vectors as a potential source and weakness toward N, she's totally Nemesis now. Possibly the whole of the... damn, the fish people!! whatever they are called ??? well, she could be their queen. Multiple other reasonings. Ice and Fire in Norse also has Water as the third wheel.(I think the courts power will be bled together into 'water' an imbalance) Morgana was originally displayed as a sea sprite(maybe she's actually closer to Ursula, hell thematically, she probably stole her kingdom from her brother Merlin and drug it into the sea *cough*Atlantis*cough*
In PG/SG we get proof of three fae sisters, Hecate has 3, ect. So the 3rd missing one isn't missing, she just has a much different job. 6 queens never made sense to me anyway. But 3 times 3 is 3 squared equally at 9. other stuff not running in my mind currently, I know I have more.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 01:14:53 AM »
Mac has not been near an angel at any point in the books, or am I wrong?
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 02:40:59 AM »
Mac has not been near an angel at any point in the books, or am I wrong?
Lasciel was in Harry's head for a few books, when he visited Mac's, but otherwise, no.

Offline khadgar4606

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 07:29:44 AM »
Elaine, Morgana and Morguise in the books. Now Morgana La fay's Atheme vectors as a potential source and weakness toward N, she's totally Nemesis now. Possibly the whole of the... damn, the fish people!! whatever they are called ??? well, she could be their queen. Multiple other reasonings. Ice and Fire in Norse also has Water as the third wheel.(I think the courts power will be bled together into 'water' an imbalance) Morgana was originally displayed as a sea sprite(maybe she's actually closer to Ursula, hell thematically, she probably stole her kingdom from her brother Merlin and drug it into the sea *cough*Atlantis*cough*
In PG/SG we get proof of three fae sisters, Hecate has 3, ect. So the 3rd missing one isn't missing, she just has a much different job. 6 queens never made sense to me anyway. But 3 times 3 is 3 squared equally at 9. other stuff not running in my mind currently, I know I have more.
you know you might have a plot in your hand with atlantis last fea queen and maybe sword of cross we have nitro express of a story and thats perfect way to kick start back the series kudos to you my friend

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 06:06:25 PM »
Mac cannot be TWG.

(click to show/hide)
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 05:25:57 AM »
you know you might have a plot in your hand with atlantis last fea queen and maybe sword of cross we have nitro express of a story and thats perfect way to kick start back the series kudos to you my friend
Ehh problematically I see at the least one other good Arthur choice, EK. An that's only one out of a group of 3 likely evil Queens, conceivably the least or just middling.