The Dresden Files > DF Books

Dresden Shorts

(1/3) > >>

OpticChaos:
Is there a list anywhere of the books in which the short stories appear, post Side Jobs? Or will they be getting put into an anthology like Side Jobs?

Never bought them before as I don't really like having to spend money on a book of which I'll only read one small section. but seeing references to stories I haven't read in the spoiler section is making me sad and want to catch up ASAP

Rasins:
Something I haven't heard is ... is there an idea of when Brief Cases will be published?

Quantus:

--- Quote from: Rasins on July 11, 2017, 02:13:14 PM ---Something I haven't heard is ... is there an idea of when Brief Cases will be published?

--- End quote ---
Not that I know of, but I dont personally expect it to be this too terribly soon.  Even assuming Fistful of Warlocks is the last one they were waiting to be published first, Id think they'd need to let the original anthology be the only source of it for at least a little while, maybe a year or so at least?  The point of those anthologies is to bait people with familiar Authors/franchises and use it as a vehicle to introduce the readers to new authors and stories, and immediately republishing on of the more well-known ones in a dedicated collection undercuts that whole goal. 

OpticChaos:
That's a shame, even if the release date was a year from now, it would be nice to know how long I have to wait before I can go back into the spoiler section . . . the conversations in there are much more fun even if I perpetually lurk lols!

Besides I'm almost willing to spend the money on all the anthologies post Side Jobs with JB's work because I just want to know what people are on about when they casually throw out references which I have no idea about :(

Quantus:

--- Quote from: OpticChaos on July 11, 2017, 03:57:20 PM ---Besides I'm almost willing to spend the money on all the anthologies post Side Jobs with JB's work because I just want to know what people are on about when they casually throw out references which I have no idea about :(

--- End quote ---
Absolutely worth it.  If it helps I think today is Prime Day on Amazon, so there might well be some sort of coupon or sale option to get them cheap or bundled or something. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version