The Dresden Files > DF Books

Skin Game question --possible Michael issue **spoilers**

(1/2) > >>

Romulan Cmdr:
So.. weird thing.
Michael mentions being a Corpsman when setting Harry's arm.
However in Grave Peril (I think) he mentions that only Charity has medical training.

Now while a Corpsman wouldnt say they were a doctor. They do have medical training -thoughts?

jonas:
 Little inconsistencies, sometimes going back farther in the timeline than GP ??? mmm I wonder.

jamescagney22:
I think he meant he only has limited training and would rather have someone with more expertise look at more serious issues, but that does not mean he does not know how to set an arm or other injuries that are relatively minor.

Rasins:
My personal theory is ... We're reading books from different timelines.

Meaning the GP reference and the SG reference are not in the same timeline, so it's possible both are correct.

jonas:

--- Quote from: Rasins on July 10, 2017, 02:59:16 PM ---My personal theory is ... We're reading books from different timelines.

Meaning the GP reference and the SG reference are not in the same timeline, so it's possible both are correct.

--- End quote ---
lol That's what I was getting at with the earlier vague comment. The problem for most people there would be if the original division was in GP for MM alternate timelines. But I can think of at least two other spots that are feasible break offs. One of which is pretty much certain, but how the timeline(s) would react overall is harder to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version