The Dresden Files > DF Books

The Issue of Pants: Summer Knight

(1/4) > >>

Orion Ultor:
Hey, I was rereading plus rehearing, Summer Knight (audiobook) and I noticed that in the scene that Harry is speaking with Maeve there's something a bit…odd, let's say. See, I noticed that after he's dumped the ice water on himself to get his libido in check, he /never/ rezips his pants.

Now…how long did it take for him to notice that he forgot about it? Did Billy ever mention it, shortly thereafter, making fun of Harry? Or did nobody notice this fact at all, even when he jumped Aurora? Because if he went like that the entire book, I can't decide whether the facts is that he was either being brave as sh*t, an absolute doofus, somewhat creepy (/if/ his fly was down when when he was killing Aurora), or some combination of the above.

Thoughts?

Firnatine34:
This isn't an accident. He's never rezipped his pants.

Ever.

Orion Ultor:

--- Quote from: Firnatine34 on July 05, 2017, 11:01:50 PM ---This isn't an accident. He's never rezipped his pants.

Ever.

--- End quote ---
Heh. That does explain why Chairty knocks him on his ass /immediately/ after seeing Molly in the room in the next book.

Firnatine34:
Rule 1: A Wizard Arrives Precisely When He Means To.

Rule 2: No Zippers

jamescagney22:
You know its the little things that makes you appreciate this series, Polka Will Never Die as pwned, the Erlking's mortal connection being the FBI, known for rescuing lost children, etc...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version