Author Topic: If Hades shows up for Peace Talks in Chicago  (Read 15582 times)

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: If Hades shows up for Peace Talks in Chicago
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2017, 01:07:28 PM »
I was slightly dissapointed in Peace Talks we didn't get to see a fight between Cererus and the Chupacabra. I hope if Hades does show up (which I doubt as he's most likely gonna show up in the Wrestling Book which I'm majorly apprehensive about) in Peace Talks we get to see Cerberus in action eating some Fomor.

Offline LordDresden2

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2017, 04:06:57 AM »
(which I doubt as he's most likely gonna show up in the Wrestling Book which I'm majorly apprehensive about )

You and me both.

I'm nervous about that one and also about Mirror, Mirror, though for different reasons.  I've been nervous about an alternity-story ever since Bob told Harry that Spiderman is real somewhere.  I actually winced when I read that.

If it was anybody but JB writing it, I'd be well past apprehensive.

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2017, 05:37:20 PM »
I was slightly dissapointed in Peace Talks we didn't get to see a fight between Cererus and the Chupacabra. I hope if Hades does show up (which I doubt as he's most likely gonna show up in the Wrestling Book which I'm majorly apprehensive about) in Peace Talks we get to see Cerberus in action eating some Fomor.

What do you mean?
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---