Author Topic: Campaign update  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Ownagepants

• Participant
    • View Profile
Campaign update
« on: April 01, 2017, 04:18:52 AM »
So I'd like to tell you guys about my current campaign maybe get some opinions or ideas so my setting is the Wild West in a fictional town in Oregon called Whisperhollow my players include a half demon and  a blacksmith with a crazed spirit of a hunter in his head anyways . Things kicked off with the introduction of asmodeus appearing in the inn run by the half demon . He's described as a large figure who no matter the weather wears a huge duster and hat that make it almost impossible to get a good look at his face he's a large man easily over 6 foot. Anyways the innkeeper got suspicious of him after a conversation and led him to the blacksmith when he asked about it then he pretended to leave anyways asmodeus asked the blacksmith to reforge his blade is almost inhumanley well forged and made of a material that he's never heard of called white steel which the stranger give him some of to use when reforming the blade .
Then he's followed around by other players which leads them to go to a farmhouse to see what he's up to after a sequence of tracking they manage to see him get bathed in light and disappear while this is going on those who stayed in town were met at the inn by a cloaked figure whose entire body is cloaked in darkness making it impossible to see if hes even human .  The figure asks questions about asmodeus in a rasping voice and everything he says starts with the phrase did you know ? And when he appears shadows spread around the room cloaking any form of light not extinguishing them and after an exchange he says did you know that I'm going to save you . And then vanishes
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:21:40 AM by Ownagepants »

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign update
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 07:18:34 AM »
Sounds pretty cool.

Not sure if I can give you any useful ideas, though, knowing as little as I do about your game. Is there anything in particular you're hoping for from us?