The Dresden Files > DF Spoilers

Cowl's Identity [FPOTM2 11.2016]

(1/53) > >>

Griffyn612:
Who is Cowl?

For the purpose of this poll, we're assuming that Harry's observation in Dead Beat is correct, and that Cowl is a mortal practitioner.

For the sake of keeping the list reasonable, Time Travel/Parallel Universe options have not been made available for anyone other than Harry.

Some that are listed seem highly unlikely, due to being dead, on-page with Cowl, the wrong gender, or some other limiting factor.  But as some theorize that Simon could be Cowl, I've included others that are normally overlooked as well.

Curator's note:  Griff followed my requested convention for this kind of thing by starting with "Other."  If you vote "Other" please post your choice so that it may be added to the bottom of the list.  Then you can change your vote to your actual choice.  -Serack

Wizardofnelson:
I refuse to vote on the grounds I Can't pick more than one, because I can neither narrow it to just one... And or, I believe multiple people on the list to be the same anyway...

Griffyn612:

--- Quote from: Wizardofnelson on November 15, 2016, 01:06:08 AM ---I refuse to vote on the grounds I Can't pick more than one, because I can neither narrow it to just one... And or, I believe multiple people on the list to be the same anyway...

--- End quote ---
Sorry, I'm looking for the current consensus and trending on the question.  If folks could vote numerous times, it'd be less definitive. 

As for multiple people being the same, if you're thinking that there's something like Kemmler became DuMorne or something, then vote for the soul/consciousness you believe is in control. 

If that's not what you mean, then I'd be interested in hearing about it.  I don't know of any theories where any of the above are the same, given that they're all public personas. 

kazimmoinuddin:
If he is an undead or necromancy enhanced being, he could jump bodies or become others.

Griffyn612:

--- Quote from: kazimmoinuddin on November 15, 2016, 01:20:46 AM ---If he is an undead or necromancy enhanced being, he could jump bodies or become others.

--- End quote ---
True.  Which is why I recommend going with the soul/consciousness in charge.  If you think it's Kemmler in Pietrovich or DuMorne's body, then I'd say Kemmler. 

The argument against Cowl easily jumping from body to body is that he was apparently injured in Dead Beat, and his body was still showing signs of injury in White Night.  The counter is that he currently has a magically-inclined body, and doesn't want to give it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version