Author Topic: Who's going to participate in NANO this year?  (Read 8672 times)

Offline blgarver

• Conversationalist
  • There are three things all wise men fear...
    • View Profile
    • Video Samples
Re: Who's going to participate in NANO this year?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2007, 04:49:47 PM »
Alright, I'm still in it.  November's gonna suck because I haven't finished the WIP yet.  So I'll be churning out the last three chapters of it plus writing the NANO.  Writers are masochists.

So, I was wondering...do I achieve the goal if I write 50,000 words between two projects?  Like, 1000 on WIP and 1000 on NANO project per day?  Or is it strictly 50,000 on NANO project?

because, erm...3000-4000 words a day is hefty for a guy working at his real life job 12-16 hours a day.  But, I'm still going to try it. 

BLG
I'm a videographer by trade.  Check out my work if you're a writer that needs to procrastinate.  Not as good as Rhett and Link, but I do what I can.
http://vimeo.com/user1855060/videos

Offline blgarver

• Conversationalist
  • There are three things all wise men fear...
    • View Profile
    • Video Samples
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2007, 06:02:17 PM »
11 Hours to go in Missouri.  I'm planning to start typing at straight up Midnight.  Everyone ready to begin?

I'm oddly nervous about this month, and excited at the same time.
I'm a videographer by trade.  Check out my work if you're a writer that needs to procrastinate.  Not as good as Rhett and Link, but I do what I can.
http://vimeo.com/user1855060/videos

Offline pj

• Lurker
  • If I'm not back by breakfast...call the president.
    • View Profile
    • Fromthebones
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 04:31:06 AM »
I thought I'd put this in here for my first post as I'm doing Nano this year.  It's a lot of fun so far, really get's the old writing muscles flexed.

PJ