Other Jimness > Codex Alera Spoilers

Codex Alera Timeline

<< < (30/30)

Stantz:
I was browsing through my old books and reading a few parts of this series again, but I was wondering, there used to be some backstory on this forum about how the legion got to alera, something about greek doctors and literacy and I think something about the other races that the alerans wiped out, but I can't find any of it, did anyone save it?

It was kind of interesting and I thought it made a neat footnote to the series.

Quantus:

--- Quote from: Stantz on August 31, 2012, 09:19:45 PM ---I was browsing through my old books and reading a few parts of this series again, but I was wondering, there used to be some backstory on this forum about how the legion got to alera, something about greek doctors and literacy and I think something about the other races that the alerans wiped out, but I can't find any of it, did anyone save it?

It was kind of interesting and I thought it made a neat footnote to the series.

--- End quote ---
The Idea of how they got there was that Carna was a dumping ground for phenomena like the burmuda triangle from planets all over, that stranded various races in this one little backwater melting pot.  The exception being the Vord, that crashed in a spaceship (the Wax Forrest was in the landing crater).  Some of the races were mentioned in FLF

If its still anywhere around here, its probably in the WOJ section

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version