The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

POLL: End Game Opinion of the Series

<< < (2/21) > >>

CarolM:
I enjoyed the series, though I would have appreciated more resemblence to the books. I'm looking forward to finding the time to watch the DVD and catch up on the episodes that I missed the first time round.
I really wish the show had been kept on for another season/series, but life sucks sometimes... :(

Teleri:
I've read all the books twice, own them in hard cover, love them dearly.  I had the pleasure of seeing Jim Butcher at Dragon*Con 06, where he talked about the series and how it differed from the books, so was prepared.
I loved the show for what it was.  Paul captured the heart & soul of Harry, Murphy was Murphy (you know, external appearances are NOT the most important things!), the stories were funny & interesting, and then, there was BOB!!!  How great THAT was :D  I will so miss Bob. 
However, apparently Terrence Mann has settled near my home town, so I might get to see him at Flat Rock or something....LOL
BB
Teleri

AttilaTheNun:
Don't forget to buy the dvd set, Teleri!
*as Attila turns green with jealousy of Teleri*

gahmsw:

--- Quote from: Cyclone Jack on September 03, 2007, 01:24:39 AM ---Maybe in the future a network with more vision and flexibility will give the Dresden world the support and room it needs to truly bloom and grow.

--- End quote ---
8)
That would be cool.

-Steve

Helen™:
As I've mentioned elsewhere, except for Terry Pratchett, I've never been a big SciFi/Fantasy fan.  My teenaged daughter was the one who made me watch The Dresden Files, and I have to say that I did enjoy it.  I'm sorry that it was cancelled.  I've signed the petition, and am going to buy a drumstick this weekend in hopes that it'll help find the show another home.  The show is very different than the books (which I absolutely love), but it's fun to watch.

Assuming that the show ends up coming back, what will happen with the guy who played Dresden?  I've read that he's got another show on a different station.  Will he come back, or would they have to get someone else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version