The Dresden Files > DF Books

dresden trivia

<< < (50/50)

KipIngram:
I'm pretty sure Toot's name is reveled - I just read that in the last couple of days.  I don't remember what it was now, but I'll go on a hunting expedition.  But I could be wrong - maybe when I find that spot it will turn out to be more "clan oriented" or something.

Check back for more details...

Kip

KipIngram:
Ok, I found it, but I don't know how to do that spoiler thing you did, so I don't want to type it.  It was in Turn Coat.  And on looking at it again, it may not really be his name, though it's phrased exactly the way you'd phrase a name.  Looks to be about 75% of the way through the book.

Quantus:

--- Quote from: KipIngram on December 15, 2016, 03:35:23 PM ---Ok, I found it, but I don't know how to do that spoiler thing you did, so I don't want to type it.  It was in Turn Coat.  And on looking at it again, it may not really be his name, though it's phrased exactly the way you'd phrase a name.  Looks to be about 75% of the way through the book.

--- End quote ---

Well, damn, my ebook search completely failed me, it entirely misses that it's in there. I agree, it should certainly be a Name, and one of the ones that Harry has granted folks at that! 

RE Spoiler tags, it's the "radioactive" button, just highlight what you want in the spoiler, and it will add a (click to show/hide) tag to the front and back, just like the quotes or bolding or what-have-you.  Or you can manually add "Spoiler" in square brackets to the front and "/Spoiler" in square brackets at the end.

TheJrade:
Jim pronounces it "Mar-cone" but Marcone himself would almost certainly pronounce it "Marcony"

Griffyn612:

--- Quote from: TheJrade on April 23, 2018, 04:11:54 PM ---Jim pronounces it "Mar-cone" but Marcone himself would almost certainly pronounce it "Marcony"

--- End quote ---
Since it's not his real name, he (Marcone) probably pronounces it however he likes.  Which is probably more like the American "Cap-own" rather than the Italian "Cap-own-ay".  Whichever sounds more "mobster".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version