Author Topic: 4th Annual Borden DFRPG Awards (2013)  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Katarn

• Posty McPostington
  • Morgan- Best Warden ever.
    • View Profile
Re: 4th Annual Borden DFRPG Awards (2013)
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to Undertown, Mij's game?

It's been a regular entry in these awards for the past few years, but I haven't seen any sign of it lately. Did it end?

I haven't heard anything either.

Seeing as it seems like the nominations are more or less made by this point, we'll start voting a bit earlier, on June 21st.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 11:10:16 PM »
Undertown is still going!
It is still Mij, myself, Synobal, Enjorous and Blackstaff (he hasn't been around the forum in ages though.)

We have most of the game sessions archived, as well as the San Francisco setting that everyone is free to DL- although there are many additions and updates to make since there's more game since the first edition!

We're playing Sun/Wed if possible.

And Mij, Mrs. Mij, Mystic, and myself all got to meet at the Skokie signing so it was very cool.

I's like to nominate Mij, as always, but it's not necessary. Let the more active/public games be at the top of the list.

We're more or a tortoise game rather than a hare, but if you'd like to see some of the game sessions here's the link to the archive:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t652q4tbnjf6x

and the game chat room:

http://www.undertownrpg.com/index.html

And thanks for remembering. It's weird to think we've been going since 9/2010. It doesn't seem that long.   :o 8)
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline bobjob

• Posty McPostington
  • Bier, ja? Und mit Dusen-Dusen? Ja!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 02:02:34 PM »
I guess we should be voting, eh?
The entire Red Court was taken down by the new Winter Knight? From the lowliest pawn all the way up to the King? *puts on sunglasses* Knight to G7. Check mate.

Playing:
Shale Buckby

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2014, 02:17:13 AM »
Yep. I need to read first, though.