Other Jimness > Episode Archive

BB010 - Short and Bittersweet

(1/3) > >>

iago:
Download the show here. (14m:23s)

Short and bittersweet.  Here are the relevant notes.

TV Guide on the Cancellation

The Mos Eisley that is the Sci Fi Dresden Files Board

The TV Series Forum Board on Jim-Butcher.Com

Alera Love Call-In Number! 1-301-6377-HAT (1-301-637-7428) Call in and share the love!

iago:
Apologies for the sound quality on the interview; Mickey's sound hardware is (as he self-admits) crap.  We're hoping for a replacement soon.

hkjakkie:
Thanks for the podcast. You both hit the nail on the head for me. For me January -July 2007 was a combination of my birthday(which is really in October) and Christmas. Somehow I went from buying $2.00 books to the entire Dresden Files/Codex books. I have the Season I on Itunes and the DVD I get next week.
I somehow ended up with a new computer to play my Itunes. I have the 4th Codex book and the next
Dresden Files on order for April 2008. The Dresden Files RPG is my next goal and then the short stories.
I may have to permanently change my birthday to April.
My goal is to focus on the RPG instead of the T.V. unless I find out there is something I can do to support the T.V show. In the meantime I am hoping to hear about the Codex series. My co-worker will start on
White Knight then straight into the Codex series.
Jackie

Miharu:
WOW. I did not realize the publishers tripled their print run on White Night. Every bookstore in my area was sold out after the first day.

That's impressive.

Miharu

Mickey Finn:
Serious apologies, folks...Logitech normally makes excellent products, but the mic on this headset is horrible (speakers are fantastic)...I practically had to swallow the mic to get what you heard.

Soon as finances allow, I'm putting down 150 bucks on the external USB Turtle Beach soundcard & surround sound headphones, and hoping thier mic is good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version