Author Topic: Energize: From the Logs of Daniel Quinn is out now on Kindle!  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Dresdenus Prime

• Conversationalist
  • More than meets the Wizards Sight
    • View Profile
I really want to thank everyone here! For over two years I've been coming to this board asking question after question in the hopes of solidifying my writing and story craft. You have all been amazingly helpful. I'm happy to announce that my debut novel, Energize, is now available to read on Kindle!

You can find the book here! - http://www.amazon.com/Energize-From-Daniel-Quinn-ebook/dp/B00D8OOYNE/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_t_2_9RA5 And again, thank you!  :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 12:25:44 PM by Dresdenus Prime »
DV Dresdenus Prime v1.2 YR6 FR(M)1 BK+ RP- JB TH++ WGH CL- SW+ BC+ MC++++ SH(Molly++++ Murphy- Elaine-- Mab+++++)

Offline belial.1980

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Energize: From the Logs of Daniel Quinn is out now on Kindle!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 05:26:20 PM »
Congrats! I'm going to pick up a copy. The premise sounds really cool! Can't wait to check it out.
Love cannot save you from your fate.

- Jim Morrison

Offline gatordave96

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 12:05:45 AM »
I liked the first chapter that you had on the website.  Downloaded to Kindle today.  Congrats!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." - D. Vader

Offline Dresdenus Prime

• Conversationalist
  • More than meets the Wizards Sight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
I appreciate it guys thank you very much! I'd love to know what you think of it after you're done!  :D
DV Dresdenus Prime v1.2 YR6 FR(M)1 BK+ RP- JB TH++ WGH CL- SW+ BC+ MC++++ SH(Molly++++ Murphy- Elaine-- Mab+++++)