Author Topic: Ladder after Legendary  (Read 3065 times)

Offline Taran

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Chip
Re: Ladder after Legendary
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »

Also: there are some above-Submerged games on the PbP board. My own Enduring the Apocalypse is one of them, and you are of course welcome to read it. (As if you need my permission...)

And I have been ;)  Although I got distracted from it in the last couple months...

Offline username

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 05:48:57 PM »
Pretty much everything to do with NPCs and FP will vary from group to group.

A character focused on strength can easily go beyond Legendary with their lifting & breaking Might. There are other ways to get numbers that big, including rolling +4 with a Superb skill, but that's the easiest one.

Also: there are some above-Submerged games on the PbP board. My own Enduring the Apocalypse is one of them, and you are of course welcome to read it. (As if you need my permission...)

Depends on the skill. Her Rapport probably isn't Legendary, given how she does socially against Harry Dresden.

Just finished skimming it, and STARS AND STONES that dark path sorceress is what I'd imagine one of the minibosses for the Apocalyptic Trilogy/Black Council bigwigs would look like. The others seem scary-but-vaguely-on-Harry's-level, though.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 07:47:45 PM »
Indeed.

Belial is a huge powergamer, and I mean that in the best possible way.