The Dresden Files > CD Book Club

Cold Days Book Club - Chapters 45-53 **MAJOR SPOILERS**

(1/24) > >>

Priscellie:
The Ghost Story Book Club seemed to go over well, so here's Cold Days' equivalent!

Welcome to the Cold Days Book Club!  This is intended to allow us to theorize and discuss as we read through Cold Days.   Discuss whats happened and how amazing it is.  Discuss what you think is happening in the current set of chapters.  Or even theorize about what may be about to happen.   

The rules are simple...
You can discuss anything you want about Cold Days, so long as it does not exceed the chapter limit set for this particular thread. 

tuttman1234:
tag

Jebm:
Thoughts on Harry vs Fix?. I liked it and that Harry was able to improvise while naked and armed with only a nail, but I was kind of dissapointed that even with those things in his favor we didn't get to see Fix do more.

TheCuriousFan:

--- Quote from: Jebm on November 27, 2012, 11:52:15 PM ---Thoughts on Harry vs Fix?. I liked it and that Harry was able to improvise while naked and armed with only a nail, but I was kind of dissapointed that even with those things in his favor we didn't get to see Fix do more.

--- End quote ---

Remind me, who won?

Wait, nevermind, I remembered.

narphoenix:
Wow. Jim Butcher you absolutely assholish sadistic fucking BASTARD. Of all the characters I'd thought I'd feel sorry for, I NEVER thought MAB would be one of them. Does your sadism know no bounds?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version