Author Topic: Officially ticked off  (Read 16149 times)

Offline LavinChen

• Needs A Life
  • FABRICATE DIEM, PVNK!
    • View Profile
Re: Officially ticked off
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2012, 02:48:29 PM »
The fun part was that I was imagined the Neuschwanstein castle in winter when I read that, Ms. D:

Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness. -Terry Pratchett

I love finger sandwiches. The distal phalanges have such a nice, delicate crunch.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
life is lurning DUck
i am some times even good at it  ;D

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2012, 01:57:03 PM »
Hmm:
   Shecky

Dina

the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

Murphy's Stunt Double

Ms Duck

Warden John Marcone

shades of grey

Helen™

LavinChen

Chiroptera

Doroga's Cousin

Wizwad

Lisa™

Snowleopard

Enjorous

Priscellie

Paynesgrey

۞†Grey Warden†۞

Blaze

cenwolfgirl

we need to get Helen back :D

this needs ederting Blaze is now below me
next stop over taking GW
yes i shall go one person at a time its way more simple  ;D

Offline Brandoch Daha

• Participant
  • Wile E Coyote.....SUPER genius!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2012, 11:53:12 PM »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
You bet yur ass I want to reply, I started this mess.
Funny how something as innocuous as my question about avatars generated a life of it's own!
I've been insane busy and haven't been here in a while so I looked up my last post and you guys ran wild with it!
As I contribute at various websites it's funny how people come and go and become the "I wonder what happened to those guys?". Every now and then they come around. I am at this stage on LOTR's Fellowship of Middle Earth. Life gets busy and we have to prioritize. I used to play Starcraft and DiabloII for hours not to mention the decade spent on Atari/Intellivision/Nintendo wasting my brain in a variety of ways. Now I wish I had that time again.
I like reading what you guys post but will have to wait a while before I manage to hit the big "100" to put up some kind of cool picture/avatar.
Life goes on, hopefully.
Oh, and just about done with Furies of Calderon. Great story. Looking forward to working my way through Codex. Maybe post a little more from that angle.
BD
From his belt hung a sword, narrow of blade and keen, the hilt rough with beryls and black diamonds.
And none can surpass Lord Brandoch Daha in feats of arms.

Offline Orbweaver

• Posty McPostington
  • Let the games begin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2012, 12:43:32 AM »
The fun part was that I was imagined the Neuschwanstein castle in winter when I read that, Ms. D:

I've been there in person, but not in the winter. Here's how it looks in summer (yes, I took this photo myself:)
In a world of black, white, and grey's... I'd be bright freaking purple. Resident Female Forum Denarian.

Offline Snowleopard

• Needs A Life
  • Small but sneaky.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2012, 07:37:04 AM »
^
Awesome.

Offline Brandoch Daha

• Participant
  • Wile E Coyote.....SUPER genius!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2012, 11:23:11 PM »
Cool pics of Neuschwanstein. I went by there several times but couldn't stop. My bro and best friend (we were all in Germany in the early 70's on the US ARMY travel plan) literally tripped through there and got lost, in several dimensions.
I made it to Munich in '74 & '75 for the 'Fest but never made it to the castle. Garmisch-Partinkirchen(sp?) was frikken awesome. Tram up to the Zugspitz in winter was very cool, I mean cold as hell.
I got into several castles in Marburg & Kassel and got a 200 year old caretaker to show me a library of leather bound tomes made by monks in the 1400's. Very ausgezeichnete. Some day I'd like to go back as a civilian.
From his belt hung a sword, narrow of blade and keen, the hilt rough with beryls and black diamonds.
And none can surpass Lord Brandoch Daha in feats of arms.

Offline Orbweaver

• Posty McPostington
  • Let the games begin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2012, 01:56:51 AM »
Before I forget, here's the other castle the founder of both supposedly built before he climbed into a boat with his psychiatrist and never returned from the outing (and I'll include the lake, too, as the whole area is freaking gorgeous):

In a world of black, white, and grey's... I'd be bright freaking purple. Resident Female Forum Denarian.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2012, 02:00:00 AM »
Ludwig II?
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)