Author Topic: Interesting Link  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Richard_Chilton

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Interesting Link
« on: February 12, 2012, 07:46:54 AM »
http://www.deadlyfredly.com/2012/01/ehp-sales-2011q4/

The good news - total sales of OW and YS are around 25,000 copies.
The bad news - sales are dipping a bit while we wait for the next Dresden Book and / or new expansions for the game.

Richard

Offline Falar

• Conversationalist
  • A veritable treasure trove
    • View Profile
    • Falar + Sha
Re: Interesting Link
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 03:47:22 PM »
I don't know if I would call it bad news - it's natural news, as Fred says. And you know it's going to shoot up with the release of the Paranet Papers, which I think is slated for this year or next year. And experience at least a slight bump with the release of Cold Days.

I'm personally all about some of the other projects that Evil Hat has in the works - the DRYH short story collection, DRYH hack book, Zeppelin Armada, Fate Core ... wait, wow, I only listed the things I was interested in and I can think of the same number or more things that I'm only nominally interested in.
Lead Creator of Terror in the Twin Cities - winner of the 2010 Borden DFRPG Award for Best Location

Offline CottbusFiles

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 06:56:33 PM »
And they are doing the Atomic Robo RPG (and i think in FATE)
Trouble Aspect : The nazis are trying to kill me
                       I have a phoenix inside of me
                       Nothing goes like i want it to

Offline Falar

• Conversationalist
  • A veritable treasure trove
    • View Profile
    • Falar + Sha
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 02:53:37 AM »
As well as Race to Adventure!, the Spirit of the Century novel, ElectriCity and ... I swear there's something else that they're getting behind that I can't remember. So that's four things I'm less interested in (and, honestly, I'm mainly interested in the DRYH stuff for certain authors, never having gone in for DRYH itself).
Lead Creator of Terror in the Twin Cities - winner of the 2010 Borden DFRPG Award for Best Location