Author Topic: RPG for complete Vanillas  (Read 4331 times)

Offline kenposan

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: RPG for complete Vanillas
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 01:58:55 AM »
Watch the "Advanced Dungeons and Dragons" episode of Community.  ;D
Dark magic. It was fun and easy. Like Lego.

Offline PerfectVeil

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 03:00:13 AM »
I've heard both sides on this-- and been on both sides.  Some couples like to do gaming together; others find it as a nice time-apart activity.

Both are valid approaches, but be sure your Sig.O. knows about and is cool with your hobbies.

Alas, I only mentioned the forums today and was again accused of being obsessive. Little did my husband (Yeah I'm a chick ) know I had an rpg going too !!

Thanks for the sit in. Hope I wasn't too much of a nuisance.....
I finally get this though. And I'm pretty sure I could have fun with it. Will have to get hold of the book.
"it gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a journey, time is a river and the door is ajar."

Offline Ghsdkgb

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 04:58:01 AM »
...you were there for like three minutes O_o

You didn't even see any dice-rolling or combat.

In retrospect, that's a good thing. I had to split the group and two-thirds of them were drunk on top of that so it was overall a very confusing session. You'd have had a nightmare trying to keep track of it at that point.

Anyway, glad I could help! Let me know if you need anything else!
"I am responsible for more than my own fun."

Offline PerfectVeil

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 11:52:35 PM »
They were drunk? That does explain a little bit!
I saw a tiny bit of dice rolling but I think without the book it would never have made any sence no matter how long I stayed !
Just let me know if you ever have a ( gotto think time zones here now ) Thursday morning or Friday or Saturday night session. I'd love to participate next time. 

"it gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a journey, time is a river and the door is ajar."