Author Topic: Feet in the Water - What can I build?  (Read 5454 times)

Offline Delmorian

• Posty McPostington
  • The Pants are BACK Baby!
    • View Profile
Re: Feet in the Water - What can I build?
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »
Thanks... The Jersey Devil will Rise... Sooonnne!
* Funny post quote that remains constantly relavant *

Offline Haru

• Posty McPostington
  • Mentally unstable like a fox.
    • View Profile
Re: Feet in the Water - What can I build?
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 03:59:44 AM »
This idea has inspired me to create a character based on a Extreme Ghost Busters cartoon episode I saw, about the Jersey Devil. The thing was, the demon was trapped in a batch of Iron, and he was trying to gather back up all of the iron of that batch to get free.

I liked the idea of the Mercurial Trinket, and thought that having an pool of "Spirit Iron" to do such trinket item tricks (shapes you think of) and armor would make for a great vigilante character.
Oh, I hadn't even seen, that there has been a reply. Glad you like the idea. :)

This could work... but I have not managed to find the mention of Mercurial Trinket in the book. I admit that to date have only had a few hours to read/scan the books, and am still learning, but, could you direct me to any references to the Mercurial Trinket you mentioned? Would be greatly appreciated.
The item is not one of the examples in the books, it was an idea of my own that I just wanted to throw in here as an example of what you could build even with little refresh to work with. Like sinker said, it was mainly about Items of Power in general, in order to save some refresh.
“Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal