McAnally's (The Community Pub) > The Bar

Edumacation And Enlearnment

(1/90) > >>

habu987:
During my time on the forum, I've noticed that we've got forumites with a wide variety of careers and educational backgrounds that have come up in random conversations, ranging from high school to a gazillion doctoral degrees in superspecificethnolinguistics (*cough, cough, Shecky, cough, cough*).  So, I thought it'd be interesting to see what sorts of educational backgrounds folks have.  I'll kick it off:

I got a triple major for my Bachelor's--History, Political Science, and Criminal Justice.  I've also got a Masters of Business Administration, and am considering a Masters in Strategy/Innovation/something of that nature in a few years.

Enjorous:
Come December I'll have a BA in Psychology and then I'm going to move on and get an MFA in Professional Writing.

Dina:
I have a doctorate in biology and I have also a professor title (I don't know how it translate to USA system. It would be a college degree in biology teaching)

shadowlost:
I'm working on my Psych degree. I was close to getting a degree in Veterinarian Medicine but I let that go.

Alablast:
I have a high school diploma!...  I'm nearing the end of a year's worth of college towards a networking degree, and I'll be taking cert tests come October, hopefully.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version