The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

Thanks to all our great fans!

<< < (2/15) > >>

King of De Nile:
Excellent work on the series, Robert, from you and from everyone else. It was a little sad watching Paul close the office door at the end of the season; here's hoping we hear soon when he'll be able to open it back up again! In the meantime, good luck with your work on the 4400 (that's what you said was next on your plate, right?) and thanks for keeping such a good rapport with us going on the board!

Zenkitty_714:

Thank YOU! All of you! Fantastic job, and here's to a second season! Salud!

PaganInDisguise:
I echo the "thank you back at ya" of the other fans here.  It's been a long while since I've had a TV show that I simply had to watch.  As a fan, it was a wicked fun season.  Looking forward to Season 2. 

:)

Matrix Refugee (formerly Morraeon):
Hee, great work with this show in it's first season, and I hope you can continue the same great work next season.

Sway:
Yeah well.. I'm a sheep so I'll chip in as well.

Thanks for entertaining us every week, giving us laughs, maybe some tears and overall just three great months with a great new series. I can't express how much I wish for a second season.

Give our (as if I can speak for the rest of you guys, sorry) best wishes to the rest of the crew if you get a chance to see them. Hope to see you guys again maybe this fall :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version