Author Topic: Any word on the supplement?  (Read 1391 times)

Offline dreadviking

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Any word on the supplement?
« on: June 26, 2011, 04:25:39 AM »
During a podcast last winter with Fred and Jim (the one where ghost story was discussed and Fred gave the best scared laugh I've EVER heard). It was mentioned that there was going to be a supplemental book to the RPG and the goal was to have it come out around Ghost Story's release, has there been any word on this? I really want to see this book and ad it to my ever expanding RPG collection, of which Dresden is one of my personal favorites. Keep up the good wrk Fred and everyone at Evil Hat!

Offline Mal_Luck

• Posty McPostington
  • The Trope Master
    • View Profile
Re: Any word on the supplement?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 09:09:38 AM »
Check out this post on the Deadly Freddy blog called State of the Hat. Paranet Papers, Fate Core, one-shots. I think this has all the information you are looking for.  :)
DV Mal_Luck v1.2 YR3 FR1 BK++++ RP++++ JB TH(+++) WG(-) CL SW(+) BC(++) MC(--) SH [Molly+++ Murphy++]

Offline Falar

• Conversationalist
  • A veritable treasure trove
    • View Profile
    • Falar + Sha
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »
After you take a look over that blog post, remember Evil Hat's philosophy on deadlines: If we don't have them, then we can't miss them, so we can focus on having a 100% quality product.

EDIT: And, if I recall correctly, one of the chapters is just in the starting phase or the first draft. The one about being on the road. THIS IS ABSOLUTE HEARSAY THOUGH.
Lead Creator of Terror in the Twin Cities - winner of the 2010 Borden DFRPG Award for Best Location

Offline Richard_Chilton

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 04:04:18 PM »
Good news!

Looking at that blog post I kept reading and stumbled over:
Another DFRPG one-shot or two. We’re still working on editing and revising one, and have promises of another from another author, so stay tuned for those.

Which looks good!

Richard