Author Topic: Physical Immunity to Fire  (Read 2964 times)

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Physical Immunity to Fire
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 10:27:05 PM »
(See my comments above regarding approving such a power...  :) )

Yeah that makes sense.

I don't see soulfire having all that much of an impact on angels... which could also explain why there is such animosity and rivalry between Heaven and Hell.  If all the angels have to use sword and claw to kill each other, that's a lot more personal.
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 10:49:40 PM »
My comment was not aimed at anyone in particular.

Also, I like BumblingBear's idea for angel vs angel combat. Thing is, I'd make it happen by giving the angels Physical Immunity to Soulfire.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 11:15:59 PM »
My comment was not aimed at anyone in particular.

Also, I like BumblingBear's idea for angel vs angel combat. Thing is, I'd make it happen by giving the angels Physical Immunity to Soulfire.

LOL!

That would probably be appropriate - especially given the relatively low cost for the power.

OK- I retract my previous statement.  I do think physical immunity vs soulfire works, but only for a /few/ templates.
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.