Author Topic: Old Technology that was recently manufactured?  (Read 6408 times)

Offline UmbraLux

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Old Technology that was recently manufactured?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 02:50:50 AM »
Hmm, a Lawbreaker timetraveler from 2200 could probably use all current technology just fine, which would make non-time traveling wizards think they aren't human.
They'd probably think he was an agent of pure chaos as milk curdles, axles fall out of wheels, and stitches rot in leather around him.  :)
--
“As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.”  - Albert Einstein

"Rudeness is a weak imitation of strength."  - Eric Hoffer

Offline Drachasor

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 02:56:26 AM »
They'd probably think he was an agent of pure chaos as milk curdles, axles fall out of wheels, and stitches rot in leather around him.  :)

You have a very negative view on the future, it seems.

Offline UmbraLux

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 03:20:01 AM »
Doh!  No, just a strange ability to read characters which aren't there.   :-[  Somehow I read that as 2200 BC...

Excuse me, I need to bang my head on the wall for a few minutes. 
--
“As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.”  - Albert Einstein

"Rudeness is a weak imitation of strength."  - Eric Hoffer

Offline Drachasor

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 03:29:27 AM »
Doh!  No, just a strange ability to read characters which aren't there.   :-[  Somehow I read that as 2200 BC...

Excuse me, I need to bang my head on the wall for a few minutes. 

I can assist you if desired.  We have a wide assortment of walls that are both decorative and ideal for banging one's head against.

Anyhow, a time traveler from the future would be pretty interesting in the game, I think.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 09:32:52 AM »
I can assist you if desired.  We have a wide assortment of walls that are both decorative and ideal for banging one's head against.

Anyhow, a time traveler from the future would be pretty interesting in the game, I think.

Indeed.

He or she would be really fun to play too since they would probably be so paranoid about the Gatekeeper showing up.
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline Drachasor

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »
Indeed.

He or she would be really fun to play too since they would probably be so paranoid about the Gatekeeper showing up.

Or you could stat up the Doctor as some sort of artificer.