Author Topic: NPC and plot ideas  (Read 1235 times)

Offline newtinmpls

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
NPC and plot ideas
« on: February 13, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »
I have an idea for a Red court vamp who plans ahead, deliberaty infecting folks so that someone can be "saved" by the St. Giles people, then she can figure out what the tattoos look like and mimic them.

Offline Grokken

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: NPC and plot ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:16:33 PM »
Had a nice plot idea yesterday.  Was reading about the 14th Dalai Lama (the current one) who has stated that the next Dalai Lama will be born in a country that is free (i.e. Outside of Tibet) and would possibly be female.  So what if the 15th Dalai Lama was born in your town?  I see Foo Dogs, Monks, Jade Court and Chinese spies all over the place.... not to mention all the other factions going "how can I use this to my Advantage?"

Which brings up the question, How do you stat up the newly reincarnate Tibetan Buddhist Pope?

Offline newtinmpls

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 04:49:29 AM »
"Which brings up the question, How do you stat up the newly reincarnate Tibetan Buddhist Pope?"

Well, my first thought is that I don't; this is a plot-device level person.

My second thought about the potential reincarnated Dalai Lama (sp?), is that I already have in mind a young "avatar" (found an online pic of an east indian looking young gal with extra limbs) that I have in mind as an avatar of a yet-unamed-diety (right now I'm just calling her "she who has many powers" - what can I say, I'm lazy and I have to start somewhere). Throwing the two together... this could be interesting.

I've got a player who has "marked by power" and "scion:unknown" (mom was something from the Celestial court) so I definietly need Foo Dogs in my universe.

dian

Offline HobbitGuy1420

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 05:25:17 AM »
Twilight: sponsored by the White Court of Vampires.

Offline bibliophile20

• Conversationalist
  • Mmmm.... BBQ.
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Group Wiki: UR-Talarius
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 05:26:27 AM »
Twilight: sponsored by the White Court of Vampires.
Wow, I knew Lara was evil, but...  :o
Tips for the Evil Henchman:
#12. If the seemingly helpless person you have just cornered is confident and unafraid despite being outnumbered and surrounded, you have encountered a Hero in disguise. Run while you still can.

DFRPG Resources Wiki

Offline newtinmpls

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 06:26:21 AM »
Okay, I didn't really like red court vamps, but I used them. And yes, I have a form of "green" court (fey based vamps that are pretty much succubi; feed off of sex and if you piss them off that last "quickie" is a deadie) but NO SPARKLY VAMPS.