Author Topic: So what IS the agenda of the Fae Courts?????  (Read 3384 times)

Offline bibliophile20

• Conversationalist
  • Mmmm.... BBQ.
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Group Wiki: UR-Talarius
Re: So what IS the agenda of the Fae Courts?????
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 10:12:28 PM »
I like all that the word expresses in reference to the fae, they don't have to strive for life or a living, and have everything they could possibly want, and they are incredibly restricted by custom too so humans offer them all sorts of variety that they don't have any other opportunity to indulge in.
A little bit of a tangent--sorry--but this leads into something that I've been pondering for a while: do the fae--known for the sensuality of their food and drink, and the predatory-ness of their natures (extremely so, in some cases)--have to eat?  Not "can" they eat, but do they "have to" eat?  And if they do, is it the physical they have to consume, or is it more of a spiritual intake?
Tips for the Evil Henchman:
#12. If the seemingly helpless person you have just cornered is confident and unafraid despite being outnumbered and surrounded, you have encountered a Hero in disguise. Run while you still can.

DFRPG Resources Wiki

Offline Peteman

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: So what IS the agenda of the Fae Courts?????
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 12:47:32 AM »
A little bit of a tangent--sorry--but this leads into something that I've been pondering for a while: do the fae--known for the sensuality of their food and drink, and the predatory-ness of their natures (extremely so, in some cases)--have to eat?  Not "can" they eat, but do they "have to" eat?  And if they do, is it the physical they have to consume, or is it more of a spiritual intake?

I know Bob mentioned in the game that spirits like him "eat" by spending time in their portion of the Nevernever (and that his skull functions as that while he's on Earth). Maybe Fae are the same.

Perhaps they eat by indulging their predatory nature.