Author Topic: Anyone interested in a DFW group?  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Nicodemus Carpenter

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Anyone interested in a DFW group?
« on: January 15, 2011, 10:03:37 AM »
I live in Fort Worth, but I'd be willing to travel to Arlington, or even to Dallas if it meant getting a regular DFRPG group going.  I'm new to tabletop games, so I doubt I'd be the best candidate to GM, but I'd be more than willing to give it a go if no one else felt like taking on the workload. 
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone interested in a DFW group?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 10:36:36 AM »
I live in Fort Worth, but I'd be willing to travel to Arlington, or even to Dallas if it meant getting a regular DFRPG group going.  I'm new to tabletop games, so I doubt I'd be the best candidate to GM, but I'd be more than willing to give it a go if no one else felt like taking on the workload.  

3 hours may be too long of a weekly drive for you, but we're about to start a group or two in Austin on Sunday.  The meet and greet is at Dragon's Lair game shop and is (I think) from 1pm to 3 or 4pm.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:27:37 AM by BumblingBear »
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline luminos

• Posty McPostington
  • Um... Hello?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 11:19:08 AM »
Send a PM to this guy:  http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php?action=profile;u=24912

He'll know if we have enough room for new players in the game he's hosting in Arlington.
Lawful Chaotic

Offline deathwombat

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 12:02:50 PM »
That's me
Fire the pm away!
Bad typists untie!!!!