Author Topic: Sponsored Magic-Why won't it work?  (Read 3820 times)

Offline mariesb

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Sponsored Magic-Why won't it work?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 07:20:07 PM »
I didn't like it when I wrote it...hence still thinking about it.

"I feel like compelling it to force the character to sacrifice their physical self rather than their mental when given the option (yay magic) makes the most sense"  That concept is in line with the character.

Offline MyNinjaH8sU

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 07:40:35 PM »
I didn't like it when I wrote it...hence still thinking about it.

"I feel like compelling it to force the character to sacrifice their physical self rather than their mental when given the option (yay magic) makes the most sense"  That concept is in line with the character.

That's what I was thinking. I see it as a compel towards self sacrifice for the purpose of helping others and achieving your goals, even (especially) when you can't afford it. Likewise the aspect could be invoked in order to allow you to push past pain and anguish to accomplish something important. I could see using it to pass an Endurance or Athletics check, or perhaps even Intimidate, when your opponent sees how far you are willing to go for success.

Offline mariesb

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 05:43:04 PM »
Unfortunately I am shelving this character for a bit.  There is a quarrel amongst our gamers and I'm offered to change mine.  Thanks for all the help though. :)