Author Topic: Supernatural Seattle Dresden Game LFM  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Lanodantheon

• Conversationalist
  • A Wizard is as a Wizard does...
    • View Profile
Supernatural Seattle Dresden Game LFM
« on: September 08, 2010, 11:28:57 PM »
Dresden RPG, I am in need of help: I need more Dresden. I want to play more DFRPG, especially with the fine group of folks I found through this very board, but I have a problem:

With conflicting games/schedules, travel schedules,  and one player's imminent wedding later this month, my group's number has dwindled and is fluxuating. If things continue, I may end up as either a GM without a group again or a GM with a group of 3 consistent players which may fluxuate to just 2 players.

Bottom line is that we need more players and we came together from this board in the first place, so what better place to find more?

We currently meet every 2nd and 4th Saturday(but that may change if we can get more players) in Bellevue near Redmond.  The next session is scheduled for this Saturday, the 11th, but that may or may not happen. I get to decide in the next little bit.

We are playing in a Supernatural Seattle featuring the Themes It All Started Here and A Little Bit of Everything  and the Threat, Something Lies Beneath.

Our regular roster includes a Dotcom Billionaire, An Out of Retirement Warden and a Reborn Seraphim Bartender.

If you are interested in joining us, send me a message through the board.

-Lano
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 11:32:10 PM by Lanodantheon »
www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-emerald-city  (Nov 2012 Campaign of The Month)

fate-accelerated-star-wars-the-infinite-empire.obsidianportal.com/
(June 2016 Campaign of The Month)

My name is Lanodantheon Thul, Conjure that by your own risk....But first, you have be able to spell it...

Offline JustinS

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Seattle Dresden Game LFM
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 09:05:23 PM »
Just a note, we are ending a story soon, and switching around some characters, so now is a good time for a new person to show up.

Offline deathwombat

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 04:24:24 AM »
Seattle is a bit too far of a commute from my DFW Texas home.
Otherwise I'd show
What characters do you have?
Bad typists untie!!!!

Offline HumAnnoyd

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Dresden Files Accelerated: The Emerald City: Requiem
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 05:41:48 PM »
Seattle is a bit too far of a commute from my DFW Texas home.
Otherwise I'd show
What characters do you have?

Well right now we have an Old Warden who was severly injured during the War with Kemmler and is only now recovering his health and magic.  He is coming out of retirement mostly because of the war with the Red Court. 

We also have a BTVS type stunt woman who has been filming her exploits against the supernatural in and around Seattle and putting the movies on You Tube.  No one believes that they are real but she has a huge following online. 

Finally we have a Seraphim who was stripped of his divinity for mysterious reasons and was reborn as a normal human with no memory of his past.  In fact he doesn't even know if he was one of the Fallen or not.  Strangely he also has a soul.  He is a bartender and an artist who always seems to end up in the right place to help those in need. 

That is what we have for now.  Although it looks like the Seraphim will have to effectively die to stop the rise of a god that would threaten the entire world by absorbing his power which would effectively make him a full Seraphim again. 

To replace him I am thinking of playing either a young warden with a checkered past who is haunted by his father's spirit or a cursed gunslinger who is fated to walk the Land and protect it to make up for his sins.  The previous GM is also thinking of playing a either a Warden who was Ramirez's apprentice or a Venatori SI Detective. 

It's not the Heat, It's the Humanity.

The Emerald City Dresden Files Accelerated Campaign:   http://fate-accelerated-the-emerald-city.obsidianportal.com/