Author Topic: Undertown RPG - Character Info  (Read 9431 times)

Offline Blackstaff01

• Conversationalist
  • Caaaaarrllll! What happened to his hands?
    • View Profile
Re: Undertown RPG - Character Info
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2010, 01:47:44 AM »
Character: Ingvar

Template: Emissary of Power

High Concept: Einherjar

Trouble Aspect: "Warriors Code"

Phase One: "Old School"

Raised on tales of the great warriors of old, by pious, strict, but loving family, brought up to be a warrior same as my father, and his father before him. Died long ago on long forgotten battlefield, granted entrance to Valhalla from Odin as one of the Einherjar.

Phase Two: " I cannot tell a lie.."

Long story short, screwed up, angered one of Odins family, and was barred from Valhalla pending completion of some task that will make me worthy of entrance once more....

Phase Three: "Wow, that escalated rather quickly..."

Banished from Valhalla, went looking for work. Found propsective employer, small time wannabe mafia offered me a job to test my abilities as muscle to send a "message". Turns out I was supposed to be a "fall-guy" ,that my employer thought he was sending me to my death as pretext to going to war to eliminate his competition. Ended up killing the competition, my employer, earning nothing, and making my job prospects even more dismall.....

Phase Four: "Doing what you love is its own reward..."

Well,  this wealthy business guy some how managed to upset some really nasty people. I, along with some of my compatriots were hired for protection. Good, long job, easy money,if boring, it seemed....untill a wizard named Taisho showed up. Long story short, he tracked down the bad guys, I was sent to back him up, ended up killing a demon and he ended up killing the wizard. Fun job, but back to looking for work....

Phase Five:

So, I'm between jobs, when an acquaintance suggests underground MMA. Sounds like a good way to make a little extra money on the side, so I decide to do it. I guess they expect the new guys to "pay their dues" early on though, because this woman named Tory shows up before my first fight and tells me I have to throw the fight. I refused, of course....and really don't remember a lot after that....there was music... I think... beer....and a woman...I wake up to discover I missed the fight, was disqualified, barred from fighting again, and back to looking for a job....

Skills:
Weapons +5
Fists: +4 Guns +4
+3 Endurance +3 Athletics
+2 Alertness +2 Discipline +2 Contacts
=1 Intimidation +1 Might +1 Resources

Power: Marked by power, Supernatural Recovery, Inhuman Toughness
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:20:23 AM by Blackstaff01 »
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place...and kill him"
-Mark Twain

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2010, 04:23:04 AM »
Here is the link to the fill-in .pdf character sheet.  When you get them done, just save it and email it to me and I will upload it onto the Chatroom "Cast of Characters."

http://www.enklave-23.de/Dresdenverse/City-and-Character-Sheets-Fillable%20v1.3.pdf

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 02:07:12 AM »
bump
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.