Author Topic: a character build Im really curious to see  (Read 1156 times)

Offline SkywardEyes

• Conversationalist
  • The Myth. The Legend. The One Free Man.
    • View Profile
a character build Im really curious to see
« on: August 24, 2010, 02:30:51 AM »
Iv had this idea in my head for a few weeks but don't have the materials to do it justice (sadly i moved recently away from my gaming buddies after graduating college)

so, my idea: how would one go about creating a character profile for the One Free Man himself Gordon Freeman? The crazed crowbarman, the silent theoretical (and applied) physics master? I know its not the Dresdenverse since its more science and aliens than magic, but I think it could work if you got creative enough.

any thoughts?
"I serve a clan whose morals change with the seasons. I killed a man who may have been my father. I do not know who I am, but I know that my path is mine and mine alone." Yoritomo Eriko

Offline MijRai

• Posty McPostington
  • "For my next trick, anvils."
    • View Profile
Re: a character build Im really curious to see
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 05:27:08 AM »
Stunts. Lots and lots of Stunts. One that makes his crowbar a Weapon 3, some awesome sciencey stuff, etc. Maybe make his armor an IoP.
Boost his guns and weapons skills very high, along with scholarship and possibly lore. Investigation and driving after that.
Don't make me drop a turkey on you...

DV MijRai v1.2 YR 1 FR 1 BK+++ JB+ TH++ !WG CL SW BC+ RP++++ MC+++ SHMolly++;Murphy+