Author Topic: Beta needed for fanfic!  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Kali

• Posty McPostington
  • Redhead
    • View Profile
Beta needed for fanfic!
« on: September 04, 2010, 02:05:08 AM »
In a spasm of writing inspiration, the sequel to "Dead Man's Witch" is almost done.  It's shorter, if that's any comfort, and will probably end up at about 15k or so (Dead Man's Witch was 22k words, by comparison).  It has some White Night spoilers and involves mostly Thomas stuff with Grace, Matt, and a bunch of other minor witch appearances.

I need a beta to doublecheck my spelling and grammar, so, as I always say, please be better with grammar than I am.  Of course any conflicts with established canon should be brought to my attention, too.  This one's not quite as action-packed as my previous story is, but given the setting it'll make sense why not.  I don't recall anywhere in White Night where it's specified when exactly in May that story takes place, but if you can find something, let me know.  This story starts at the end of April and goes to the middle of May.
We don't get just one life.  We get as many as we can cram into one lifetime.

Visit my page! JessaLynch.com

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Beta needed for fanfic!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 02:58:17 AM »
If you can be patient about the Mural work....  sure.
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline Kali

• Posty McPostington
  • Redhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 03:13:46 AM »
Delighted if you want to do it, Blaze. :)  I didn't want to assume.  And I can be patient.  The mural's gorgeous.

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 04:48:34 AM »
Same bat address...  and I am pleased to do it for you!  Just don't have as much time as usual...
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline Kali

• Posty McPostington
  • Redhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 05:46:19 AM »
Sent! 

BTW, final word count?  15,006.  I'm getting scary good at estimating that stuff. ;D