Author Topic: The Future of the Line  (Read 7406 times)

Offline Doc Nova

• Conversationalist
  • Who needs a cab?
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of the Line
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 02:09:53 AM »
I've actually whipped up a GM screen by turning the two pages of portrait-oriented tables in the back of Book I into landscape-oriented layout for use with a tri-fold, landscape-oriented screen that has clear plastic for paper inserts.  I think I got it from Pinnacle for Savage Worlds...I think.  Anyway, it wasn't that hard.  Just a bit of time on Illustrator and voila. 

As for Dresden-esque Fate points and FUDGE dice, yeah, I am totally behind that.

Beyond those, though, as far as supplemental books go...I am torn.  Sure, I'd love to fill a bookshelf (or an entire bookcase) with nothing but Dresden-related titles, both novel and game...but there is a point of market saturation.  Granted, with two books we're nowhere near the over-saturation point, but there is a balance.  Plus, as has been stated, so many of the various things mentioned are completely within the realm of fan-stating simply with the rules as presented.  Give it another two months and I am sure we'll see several enterprising fan-driven websites pop up with an abundance of material.