Author Topic: Fudge Dice  (Read 10547 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Fudge Dice
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2010, 03:04:53 PM »
You should be expecting to see a lot of Fudge dice hitting the shelves some time soon. Ann of Grey Ghost has gotten in a shipment of about 52 thousand of the things. I helped her pack up some GM packs a couple of weeks ago, so I've seen them with my own eyes. They exist and will be out in distribution as they get packed up.

We talked about the Dresden specific dice, and she said she expected them to arrive in the next couple of months. I think she said October, but I might be misremembering. I got to play with some of the Hellfire dice, and they're pretty cool.

So just be patient for a little while longer.

Offline arsieiuni

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 10:31:59 PM »
If you do try to make your own, ala the link someone provided above, do be aware that permanent marker rubs off in ridiculously short order.
One of my players felt clever the other night when we were doing chargen and he handed me a set of fudge dice made with permanent marker he'd made during the chargen.
I sighed. Smiled. Told him thanks. Then pointed out that I'd done this before and the ink would be gone inside a week.

Next week, first game session, I tossed the dice on the table and he exclaimed "Good god! What'd you do to those?" I shrugged. "Playtested a little over the course of the week."
The ink was nothing but smeared remains.

I'd tried this before. Fudge Dice are not easy to make with sharpies.

Offline Icefang01

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 02:56:09 AM »
There is a dude from Britain on eBay selling them. He shows the 20 pack, but you have to read the description as he mentions once that the auction is for four. It's a bit of a swindle, but he knows that they're rare right now and so he's price-gouging for as long as he can. 

Offline Chlorofiend

• Participant
  • Plant Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2010, 03:43:21 AM »
If anyone is still looking for a GM pack of Fudge dice Indie Press Revolution has some in stock! Just ordered mine. 56 left (as of this writing)

http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17098&cat=279&hotseller

Thanks for the heads-up. Hee hee, I'm getting some special dice!  ;D
"Little holes are from Marcone's thug. Big dent was a chlorofiend," I said.
"A what?"
"Plant monster."
"Oh. Why don't you just say 'plant monster?'"
"I have my pride."

--Harry and Susan, Death Masks

Offline fabulator

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2010, 05:31:43 PM »
Yep, still some left there; about 12 now since I ordered a set. Yay fudge dice!

Offline ralexs1991

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2010, 06:51:32 PM »
All I did was go to my local game/ card shop and bought a pack of 36 d6's for like eight and some change
Oh, hi, Mr. Warden!  How are you this fine day?  My, what a shiny sword you have there...