Author Topic: Red Court Infected question  (Read 1699 times)

Offline daddystabz

• Participant
    • View Profile
Red Court Infected question
« on: July 23, 2010, 02:44:11 AM »
I am getting ready to start a DFRPG group online this coming Monday and I rolled a Red Court Infected vampire character.  However, my original background for him had him being a British aristocrat form the 1700s originally that was turned into a Red Court Infected by the love of his life at the time.  However, at the time I was not sure if Red Court vampires have longer lifespans or not.  I am currently in chapter 22 of Grave Peril in my chronological reading of the books.  I am pretty sure a Red Court Infected does not have a longer lifespan, correct?

Offline luminos

• Posty McPostington
  • Um... Hello?
    • View Profile
Re: Red Court Infected question
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 02:48:29 AM »
Red Court Infectees do have a significantly longer lifespan.  As in, hundreds of years at least.  There won't really be very many infectees that have lived that long however, because most of them will eventually give into there hunger in a matter of years, if not sooner, and they will become full vampires.  Full red court vampires live as long as they don't get killed, as far as I can tell.
Lawful Chaotic

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 12:28:55 AM »
What luminos said. For plausibility, I'd give him a Superb Discipline and Tatoos of St. Giles, but it'd work.

There's also the fact worth noting that there's a fair amount of evidence that the Red Court are native to South America, so IMO it'd make the most sense if he was in America when it happened.

Offline Baron Hazard

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 12:31:59 AM »
Chances are good, at the age, he'd be a higher up in the Order of St. Giles as well. Sorry for the minor spoilage if your only on Grave Peril but it would be important for your character.

Offline daddystabz

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 06:07:49 AM »
Thanks all! I really appreciate it!