Author Topic: Dresden Files players in Seattle?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline seacrew

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Dresden Files players in Seattle?
« on: October 25, 2010, 05:22:32 PM »
Greetings,

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I'm hoping to find other Dresden fans in the Seattle area who would be interested in starting up a campaign. 

Cheers ~

R

Offline Lanodantheon

• Conversationalist
  • A Wizard is as a Wizard does...
    • View Profile
Re: Dresden Files players in Seattle?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »
I am running a campaign currently in the Bellevue/Redmond area. But, it only meets every 2 weeks or so because of people's schedules.

I'd love to get involved into more frequent gaming in addition to this campaign, but since I don't know anyone around these parts, I am out of luck.
www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-emerald-city  (Nov 2012 Campaign of The Month)

fate-accelerated-star-wars-the-infinite-empire.obsidianportal.com/
(June 2016 Campaign of The Month)

My name is Lanodantheon Thul, Conjure that by your own risk....But first, you have be able to spell it...

Offline HumAnnoyd

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Dresden Files Accelerated: The Emerald City: Requiem
Re: Dresden Files players in Seattle?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »
I am running a campaign currently in the Bellevue/Redmond area. But, it only meets every 2 weeks or so because of people's schedules.

I'd love to get involved into more frequent gaming in addition to this campaign, but since I don't know anyone around these parts, I am out of luck.

We are seeking more players though. PM me if you are interested in joining.
It's not the Heat, It's the Humanity.

The Emerald City Dresden Files Accelerated Campaign:   http://fate-accelerated-the-emerald-city.obsidianportal.com/