McAnally's (The Community Pub) > The Bar

Regarding the chatroom

(1/32) > >>

Shecky:
(I'm putting this here since this location seems to correspond best to the idea of anything-goes conversation that one might also find in the chatroom.)

Folks, remember that the chatroom's rules are the same as the forum's rules: no Touchy Topics (Religion, Politics, for example), no jerkish behavior, etc. Let's behave like the chatroom isn't equal to "school's out, flip all the teachers off during the summer", okay? It might be summer camp, but remember that summer camp can send you home. ;)  Someone brings something to our attention or we stumble on it ourselves, we're going to look at it with the sort of unkindess one should expect when caught sneaking around behind our backs saying "F-YOU" to Iago for all the work he put into this place.  If you're getting irritated with someone, go somewhere else, read something else, whatever.  Because if Chatbox turns into another Touchy Topics, it's going to go live with Touchy Topics.

Sully:
You mean TT is alive and well somewhere? :o

*Goes on a quest*

Shecky:

--- Quote from: Sully on June 24, 2010, 07:47:22 PM ---You mean TT is alive and well somewhere? :o

*Goes on a quest*

--- End quote ---

Yes. It's sleeping with the fishes.

Curly:

--- Quote from: Shecky on June 24, 2010, 07:50:22 PM ---Yes. It's sleeping with the fishes.

--- End quote ---
I heard you can get crabs that way.

Shecky:

--- Quote from: Curly on June 24, 2010, 07:53:06 PM ---I heard you can get crabs that way.

--- End quote ---

Well, a lot of people certainly got crabby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version