The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

This is a NO SPOILERS zone

<< < (2/4) > >>

jtaylor:

--- Quote from: Hazelip on January 23, 2007, 11:24:36 AM ---So...what the hell is this at the top of the forum?

--- Quote ---This is a SPOILER OKAY board for discussing the first season of the Dresden Files TV show, airing starting January 21st, 2007.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
That is the Description of the child board. If you click on the words "Season One" in blue a nifty invention of the internet called a hyperlink will magically transport you to the spoiler ok board.

iago:
I've edited the description of the Season One child-board to make it clearer that it's information for a different board. :)

Hazelip:

--- Quote from: jtaylor on January 23, 2007, 01:56:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hazelip on January 23, 2007, 11:24:36 AM ---So...what the hell is this at the top of the forum?

--- Quote ---This is a SPOILER OKAY board for discussing the first season of the Dresden Files TV show, airing starting January 21st, 2007.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
That is the Description of the child board. If you click on the words "Season One" in blue a nifty invention of the internet called a hyperlink will magically transport you to the spoiler ok board.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, the color of the link wasn't clear to me that it was another link.  I'm new here, and unfamiliar with this particular message board software's layout of forums.  I thought it was a header for this forum.

FlaGemini:

--- Quote from: iago on May 25, 2006, 06:08:09 PM ---This board does NOT allow spoilers of any kind to be posted.  Please direct any spoiler topics to the appropriate spoilers board (found here). 

The general rule when determining whether or not something is a spoiler is this:

* Did it come out this year?
* Is it from a book that is currently only available in hardcover form?
* Do I have any doubts about whether or not it's a spoiler?
If you answered "yes" to ANY of the above questions, it counts as a spoiler.  Take it to the correct board.

Moderators will not take kindly to anyone ignoring this policy, willfully or on accident.  Post thoughtfully.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm a bit confused.  It's a spoiler if you answer yes to one of the above questions? 

* Did it come out this year?
Ummmm  This whole section is about the TV show and that just started....   this year....

* Is it from a book that is currently only available in hardcover form?
I never ever saw a TV show in hardcover.  And this forum is about the TV show.  To my mind that means if you're on a forum about a TV show and you are talking about a book....  You're in the wrong place.

* Do I have any doubts about whether or not it's a spoiler?
Let's see....  In a forum about a brand new television show, hence it came out this year, so, pretty much, I can't really talk about anything on this forum.  Why are there  any posts allowed here, since they're all, by the above definition, spoilers. So, hey, anyone looking forward to the Stanley Cup playoffs?

Fla{}

jtaylor:
Well, I was going to throw out another sarcastic remark like my previous one, but seeing as you're new, I'll give you a pass.  This is forum is for general discussion about the show. If there is any plot specific points about the episodes or arcs of the show that are spoilery, take it to the season one child board. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version