Author Topic: DISPROVE THIS  (Read 108053 times)

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
Re: DISPROVE THIS
« Reply #345 on: June 25, 2010, 07:03:25 PM »
you called 'shenanigans' on me pointing out that we didn't know for certain if the Erlkind was human or not so I assumed you were claiming that it was fact that he was, that is why I gave the rather long winded and stuffy speech about moral obligations to the truth and so forth. I apologize if I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

class clown maybe but certainly never the village idiot. maybe just a little confused.  ;D

wow. i think im flattered... admitadly, the last time someone did a portrait of me i was wearing a negligee...
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline Landing

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 25, 2010, 07:07:36 PM »
bah, I found that a few days ago when i was searching for a picture for you in that scavenger hunt game thread, I was just to slow to use it. If I was going to do a portrait of you, you would be looking much sexier and with a rose between you beak.   ;)
Purveyor of the theory that the overarching plot of the Dresdenverse is that its all the dinosaur's fault.

DISCLAIMER: What Duck's says but funnier.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 25, 2010, 07:16:08 PM »
aww thank you :)
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 25, 2010, 07:20:36 PM »
i answer your spoiler with a
(click to show/hide)

Which would seem to make my point, though.
(click to show/hide)
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 25, 2010, 07:22:03 PM »
as to uglies from the NN.. i think it might be a feedback system. wizard a ascends to demigodhood, creates servants, they go back to earth, some of them breed with humnas or bond with humans, now they want to become demigods so they set up their own religions/ rtiuals/ sheep farms..much like the loonies did.

Sorry, cut-and-paste error.

What I would query, in this model, is why humans come first ? What makes them special as being the root from which all the supernaturals then arise ?

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 25, 2010, 07:52:35 PM »
I dont actually; there are two options:

gods made men and men make gods.

but gods, being jealous, would not allow the latter if the former were correct.

without getting too TT i dont see any acension rituals being allowed at all if there were 'real' gods around.

and while the demons who inhabited the reds/ white/ plaids may have been servants from the NN to begin with, their hosts are human indeed.

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 25, 2010, 08:18:48 PM »
I dont actually; there are two options:
gods made men and men make gods.

I'm more inclined to believe in a complicated feedback mechanism such as I thought you were initially proposing.

but gods, being jealous, would not allow the latter if the former were correct.

Not all gods are jealous, and not all jealous gods necessarily have the power to prevent it.

and while the demons who inhabited the reds/ white/ plaids may have been servants from the NN to begin with, their hosts are human indeed.

I would say we have no evidence for the original Red vampires ever having been human; the time at which we get that datum is before we know about there being more than one kind of vampire so its applicability to the other kinds is hard to judge.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2010, 08:25:41 PM »
methinks and 'G"od that could not prevent such a thing is not a 'G'od, but a 'g'od.

its kinda why i wonder about the white god, but thats straying into TT

Offline mid_life_crisis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2010, 09:18:03 PM »
Tank Ewe (HUGS)

If Neurovore is a sheep, it is definitely the black sheep.

yknow someday the other students are going to do something about you ruining the grading curve...

We got her into a lovely fight and almost got her thrown out of school...
it was so close...
“Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” - Mae West
Papa said, "son there's a lot of evil temptations out there in the world.  Best to try 'em all so you know which ones to avoid."
Sweat is fat cells crying.  - T-shirt wisdom

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 25, 2010, 09:25:12 PM »
oooh is it on the intertubes?

Offline sjsharks

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 26, 2010, 12:54:31 AM »
I would like to reply to all of this with

Quote from: Bob Marley
We know when we understand, a mighty god is a living man
And Chocolate is associated with love and love killed the Dinosaurs, you are a genius Sjsharks

TWCB-Dinosaurs

Offline mid_life_crisis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2010, 01:08:55 AM »
I would like to reply to all of this with

Quote from: Bob Marley
We know when we understand, a mighty god is a living man

In the immortal words of Valentine Michael Smith, "thou art god".
“Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” - Mae West
Papa said, "son there's a lot of evil temptations out there in the world.  Best to try 'em all so you know which ones to avoid."

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2010, 12:49:38 PM »
Bump

;D

oh and i was just noticing...as Molly gets older, her hair gets longer and more realisticaly tinged with ice blue and green  ;D

from short punk pink/ blue to electric blue to longer blue and now pale blonde with ice blue and green tinges at the end.

::)

Offline mid_life_crisis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 29, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
Are you implying that her hair is less randomly bizarre and more "wintery" colored as she grows up?

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 29, 2010, 04:16:38 PM »
..yup

cause thats how the duck flies.

in fact, im ilying its becoming moe and more like Mab's

long hoeny blonde with ice blue and green tips

to pure white hite blue tips and highlights