The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

TV Series Timeline

<< < (2/10) > >>

cbmurphy:

--- Quote from: Priscellie on February 04, 2007, 04:53:01 PM ---Bob, aka Hrothbert of Bainbridge

The 16th Century:  Hrothbert learns some showtunes.

--- End quote ---

I love your attention to detail.  One hopes that Bob's threat may be realized in a future episode.

Mickey Finn:
I was under the impression that Bob was only about 500 yrs old, not a thousand...where'd the thousand come from?

Also, if it helps, I believe (could be wrong) that he died in the 16th century.

Maybe showtunes drove him to be a warlock?

Dark Puck:
*Gasp!* How did you learn our deep, dark, secret?  No matter; one day we shall RULE THE WORLD!  AHAHAHAHA

I mean, uh, what a silly idea!

Shiggy:

--- Quote ---Harry Voice Over: Not all ghosts are spooky or have unfinished business, some are just annoying. Especially when the ghost has 1,000 years of supernatural knowledge he feels compelled to share. Constantly.

--- End quote ---

Priscellie, I hope this quote from The Boone Identity didn't make you think that Bob was 1k old.  Just that he has that much knowledge.  I think book!Bob also has more years of knowledge than his actual years of existance.

Adastra:

--- Quote from: Mickey Finn on February 21, 2007, 03:16:05 PM ---I was under the impression that Bob was only about 500 yrs old, not a thousand...where'd the thousand come from?
--- End quote ---

I think it was in the second episode that Harry said Bob had 1,000 years of magical knowledge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version