The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

Shooting Order Vs Airing Order

<< < (2/10) > >>

CGinCA:
Would it be possible to get this stickered, Priscellie?   If you have that power?

Priscellie:

--- Quote from: CGinCA on February 03, 2007, 04:25:27 AM ---Would it be possible to get this stickered, Priscellie?   If you have that power?
--- End quote ---

Alas, I am but a lowly mortal.  Only mods have such powers!  Try poking Mickey or Fred or Ashton about it.

--- Quote from: TedR on February 03, 2007, 01:30:21 AM ---Good grief, they bumped Storm Front back to March??????   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Show the doggone show, already!!!!!

I must confess to being utterly mystified about the airing order.  I don't know what Sciffy is thinking.
--- End quote ---

Skiffy is thinking that they recast three prominent characters (Bob, Justin, and Ancient Mai) and also significantly cut down the length of the episode so it was in an actually airable format.  Pickups plus post production plus the Superbowl and the Oscars equals March.  It'll be here before you know it!

Mickey Finn:
Wait...they recast Mai from the bug-girl that was in Andromeda's pilot? Robert was so hyped to be working with her, before....

TedR:
Well that would surely explain it.  For some reason I thought that Storm Front was already "in the can", so to speak, and that they were just choosing to delay it for some other reason.

Mickey Finn:
Well, I know they had to do re-shoots on Bob....this is the first I've heard of Justin & Mai

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version