The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

Shooting Order Vs Airing Order

<< < (9/10) > >>

Zol.:
Unfortunately the production order is not listed in the press pack - if someone studies the end credits, it should be listed there.

Darin (Zol.)

John T. Folden:

--- Quote from: Lord Khym on March 06, 2007, 09:04:11 PM ---I am assuming that eventually we will all convert over to one set production order.  Most series are listed that way.  But is is confusing for us at the moment to be stuck with the airing order.

--- End quote ---

If you see Robert's comments in the Soul Beneficiary thread, you'll find that the episodes have been edited so as to fit better in airing order BUT that it shouldn't matter too much either way. It sounds like Storm Front would no longer fit very well at the beginning, though.

John T. Folden:

--- Quote from: Zol. on March 06, 2007, 09:08:27 PM ---Unfortunately the production order is not listed in the press pack - if someone studies the end credits, it should be listed there.

--- End quote ---

I looked at one and didn't see it but since Lionsgate provides that info via iTunes, it's all good.

SaraCollins:
If you watch the promos on the Sci-Fi channel website, they list the original production number at the bottom of the episode name (oddly enough). Walls is 1x06.

John T. Folden:

--- Quote from: SaraCollins on March 11, 2007, 07:20:09 AM ---If you watch the promos on the Sci-Fi channel website, they list the original production number at the bottom of the episode name (oddly enough). Walls is 1x06.

--- End quote ---

I've noticed this before...  but, believe it or not, the SFC website is not always correct either. If you look back in this thread, they previously identified Rules Of Engagement as 106, as well.  ::)

However, in this case, it's probably true...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version