Author Topic: Help stating a custom power - Cassandra's Warrior  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Mal_Luck

• Posty McPostington
  • The Trope Master
    • View Profile
Help stating a custom power - Cassandra's Warrior
« on: May 13, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »
Cassandra’s Warrior [-2]: As Cassandra’s Tears, but with the Spiritual Guidance effect of Guide My Hand and the Arcane Senses effect of The Sight. User only gets visions of things he might be able to interfere with (distance and time to interfere effect the maximum spatial range). These visions are typically related to future supernatural events or attacks, though the visions may occasionally involve the non-supernatural. The visions may happen at anytime and are usually accompanied by a massive headache (temporary aspect that lasts for one scene).

I tried to base it on The Visions that Doyle and Cordelia have in the Buffyverse. Originally it was just Cassandra's Tears with Spiritual Guidance and I thought it was a -1. After adding in Arcane Senses I thought it might need another -1. Is -2 too much or not enough?

Other thoughts and suggestions?
DV Mal_Luck v1.2 YR3 FR1 BK++++ RP++++ JB TH(+++) WG(-) CL SW(+) BC(++) MC(--) SH [Molly+++ Murphy++]

Offline luminos

• Posty McPostington
  • Um... Hello?
    • View Profile
Re: Help stating a custom power - Cassandra's Warrior
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 09:34:12 PM »
for Arcane senses and Guide my Hand?  -1 seems enough
Lawful Chaotic

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Help stating a custom power - Cassandra's Warrior
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 09:47:54 PM »
What he said. It's the less useful halves of two -1 powers. If anything it's underpowered even at -1.