Author Topic: I have never been a GM before...  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Midget Ninja

• Posty McPostington
  • Face Palm
    • View Profile
I have never been a GM before...
« on: May 15, 2010, 01:43:53 AM »
I am planning on buying the RPG and I want to GM it. Do you guys think this is a good game to "pop my GM cherry" as it were?

Offline TheMouse

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: I have never been a GM before...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 01:49:16 AM »
How much gaming have you done, and what sort of systems have you played? The answer to your question sort of depends on the answer to that.

Offline KOFFEYKID

• Conversationalist
  • Im BLEEDING Caffeine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 01:52:45 AM »
I think that yes, this is probably one of the best games to pop the GM Cherry. Its very free flowing with the rules, and the book keeping should be pretty light. And the zone system for maps is very very nice. You wont have to worry about keeping track of a hundred little details like you would for say D&D.

Offline Midget Ninja

• Posty McPostington
  • Face Palm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 01:54:44 AM »
How much gaming have you done, and what sort of systems have you played? The answer to your question sort of depends on the answer to that.
I've played Call of Cthlulu, Warhammer and D&D. I only started those types of games about 4 months ago.

Offline Midget Ninja

• Posty McPostington
  • Face Palm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 01:56:41 AM »
I think that yes, this is probably one of the best games to pop the GM Cherry. Its very free flowing with the rules, and the book keeping should be pretty light. And the zone system for maps is very very nice. You wont have to worry about keeping track of a hundred little details like you would for say D&D.
Thank you! To be honest with you I really want to play and GM. So does my friend Drew so we will probably trade off on being a GM and being a player.