Author Topic: Photo Posting Question  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Murphy Fan

• Participant
  • Bay Area
    • View Profile
Photo Posting Question
« on: March 06, 2010, 05:10:45 PM »
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it seems every time I try to post a small JPG photo to the board I get the whole post kicked out. Is there a FAQ for posting photos?

Thanks in advance

Offline laura118b

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Photo Posting Question
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »
No there's no FAQs, but I'm thinking there should be.  Are you using a photo hosting site?  Because you have to.  I go through photobucket, it's pretty simple to use and gives board codes to link your picts.  Just keep asking, we'll all help as much as we can.

Offline Chiroptera

• Needs A Life
  • Serious battitude
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 05:53:38 PM »
I use Photobucket to post mine, and the site provides a link specifically to insert into forums.
"I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.  But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbors dog." -Dwight Schrute

"And remember, if you are bitten by a bat, you will convulse and turn into one; it is a scientific fact." -MST3K

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 07:10:44 PM »
Can't upload directly to the site; it has to be something with a net URL (not necessarily a hosting/sharing site, just something online). Is that your problem?
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline Murphy Fan

• Participant
  • Bay Area
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 04:05:56 PM »
Thank you all. I will try Photobucket.