Author Topic: Photobucket Phailure  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Buttersfly

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Photobucket Phailure
« on: January 22, 2010, 08:02:36 PM »
I uploaded a little avatar to Photobucket.  I tried to get its URL and put it in the URL box, but I couldn't get it here.

Any advice?  Instructions?

Thank you.
"But writing is different because you do not have to learn or practise it and it is more tempermental because practising seems to take all the temperment out of me."  --Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Offline laura118b

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Photobucket Phailure
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 08:48:33 PM »
Are you using the forum link code?  Photobucket has different codes for different place, double check that you are using the forum one.  If that doesn't work someone wiser than me will have to help :D

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 09:02:10 PM »
I always copy the "Direct Link" address. Hasn't failed yet.
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline Buttersfly

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »
Thank you both for the suggestions, but when I went to the site and asked for the "share" options, it timed out on me.  (I have dial-up.)  I'll try again.
"But writing is different because you do not have to learn or practise it and it is more tempermental because practising seems to take all the temperment out of me."  --Gentlemen Prefer Blondes