The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

BOARD POLICY: NO STORY IDEAS

<< < (3/4) > >>

Priscellie:

--- Quote from: tomfoolry on January 30, 2007, 11:08:29 PM ---How about soundtrack/song ideas? I was thinking about making a post regarding a song that is a perfect fit for one of the scenes in the books, and it seems like there would most likely be a similar scene at some point  in the series. It seems like this might fall in the same legal category, so I figured I would clear it here before posting.

--- End quote ---

There's already a thread for soundtrack ideas.  Check it out here.

tomfoolry:

--- Quote from: Priscellie on January 30, 2007, 11:16:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: tomfoolry on January 30, 2007, 11:08:29 PM ---How about soundtrack/song ideas? I was thinking about making a post regarding a song that is a perfect fit for one of the scenes in the books, and it seems like there would most likely be a similar scene at some point  in the series. It seems like this might fall in the same legal category, so I figured I would clear it here before posting.

--- End quote ---

There's already a thread for soundtrack ideas.  Check it out here.

--- End quote ---

Naunett:
LOL...I wouldn't even know a good story idea if it came up and bit me in the butt....Butcher does very well on his lonesome.

mezzosoprano:
I think I may have put a story idea on the ask Robert Wolfe thread before I read this.  Maybe you should delete it?

mezzosoprano:
never mind.  I just realized I could remove it myself and I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version