Other Jimness > The Butcher Block

Your Episode Ideas Here

(1/16) > >>

iago:
This is a podcast by the people, for the people.  What sorts of things do you want to see us do with the Butcher Block?  Let me know!

Donna:
An interview with Jim, naturally  :).  Maybe when it's nearly time for White Night's publication, he could read a passage from it?

Also, Jim hasn't had much time lately for his LJ writing blog.  Maybe he could talk a little about writing sometimes?

Interviews with the stars of The Dresden Files tv series.  The director.  The caterer  ;D

A preview of the RPG?

Willowhugger:
I'd like a segment on examining an aspect of Harry's world.

Explaining vampires and the "rules" that seperate them from the stereotypical ones one week then what Outsiders are next one.

That sort of thing.

A creature corner.

iago:
Great ideas, guys.  Keep 'em coming.

And as far as interviewing Jim goes: that's a given.  Probably multiple times.  If I'm lucky, I'll get an interview set up to talk about the TV show with Jim within the first few episodes of the podcast.

Priscellie:
Speaking of interviews, I wonder if there's any way you can swing an interview with Marsters around the time the fourth audio book comes out.  Or the Buzzy gals!  And if Robert has the time, I imagine he'd be open to an interview, as well.  That's the cool thing about podcasts!  Phone interviews are so much easier to wrangle than the in-person variety.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version