Author Topic: Suggestion for New Official Wallpaper  (Read 1772 times)

Offline XavierDLH

• Conversationalist
  • Bringing down the walls of Wonderland.
    • View Profile
Suggestion for New Official Wallpaper
« on: April 27, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »
I really like the new DF RPG site, and I especially love the site's background image. [Seen here.] Is there any possibility of releasing an official desktop wallpaper featuring that pentacle and other glowy symbology?

I would rather it NOT feature character art, though. I'd prefer something that just uses the game's logo, the pentacle, and some scattered symbology sprinkled throughout. :)

When the senses get ecstatic
Overflow is automatic
Feel the need to be erratic
Don't deny it; let it flow

-- Def Leppard - Go

Offline ludomaniac

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for New Official Wallpaper
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 02:59:15 PM »
The site background is indeed gorgeous.  Except for the game logo, it meets your criteria for good desktop wallpaper already!  In fact, I just set it as mine.  I'll have to take it off soon, though, because I don't want to explain the pentacle vs. pentagram distinction to my fellow civil servants.  :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C. S. Lewis

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for New Official Wallpaper
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 03:34:57 PM »
Ganked it for home PC use the minute I got home yesterday. Freaking gorgeous.
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.